Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some school work from last quarter....

Here's what I turned in for my Advanced Principles final. The concept was a short editorial spread for Anthropologie.
Luckily, my friend, Micah, works at the store in Cherry Creek and has quite a bit of their clothes, so I asked her to model for me.





In Advertising/Art Direction, we had to make a billboard for anything. Something that would be easily-read and was twice as long as it was high or vice verse. I'm very notorious for doing things at the last minute, so, I figured I'd do something quick and simple, bit put a little bit of style and sparkle to it. I thought it'd be easy to do a product billboard, so, I just picked up one bottle of Fiji water, shot it in the studio, then did the rest in post; distorted it two different ways to show the proportionality of the different forms that Fiji water comes in. I was pretty proud of it, but, as always, my instructor is never really a fan of the things I do; oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment