Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jessi and Jerome

This past Saturday, April 17th, my friends Jessi and Jerome's 2 year anniversary. Jessi and I have been really close friends since 6th grade; I can hardly believe how long ago that was, but how it seems so recent. About a week before, I contacted Jessi and asked if she and Jerome would be interested in coming up to Denver so I could do a little photo shoot of them, in lieu if their "big day," I guess haha.

We arranged the shoot a day before, and, of course, I was unprepared the day of the shoot. I had class that day and was busy talking and doing some editing - I think.
So, Jessi and Rome arrive to the school early and I had to set up my lights and background while they sat there and watched me. I felt pretty bad, but, fortunately, the shoot came together pretty well. What matters, most importantly, is the fact that they LOVED their photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment