Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kevin

A few months ago, I realized that I light everything that I do with soft light and I rarely use hard light as my source. So, given that thought, I gave myself the goal that over break I was going to do a shoot with hard light and, in a way to not make it look so contrasty, I was going to us a speedlite or reflector just to fill the shadows. Plus, it was good for me to get out of the studio for a while.

Kevin is an amazing model that has interesting and creative concepts and ideas for every shoot that he does. On Model Mayhem, I posted a casting call for models that wanted to do a shoot. I was so thrilled to see that Kevin had responded. Near his house were some concrete tubes that are at a construction site that Kevin was determined to do a shoot in. Here's what we came up with!

On all of these, I loved both the black and white and the color edits, so I had to post both. (click on the thumbnails, since they're so wide and posted so small)







I LOVE this image (below)


No comments:

Post a Comment